5th, 6th & 7/8th Date – Thursday August 7
Cost – $23.00
Departure from ISC: 9:30 AM
Arrival at trip: 10:45 AM
Departure from trip: 3:00 PM
Arrival at ISC: 4:30 PM
Campers will get to explore 31 life-sized animatronic dinosaurs in a natural environment surrounded by a bird estuary. They will explore a 200-million year old volcano and make discoveries about the history of the Earth, New Jersey’s geological past, plate tectonics and climate change.
• All campers must wear their Camp T-shirt on this trip.
• Campers should have sunscreen applied prior to coming to camp and bring sunscreen in their bags to reapply.
• Campers should wear comfortable shoes and a hat is a good idea as they will be outside on this trip.
• Campers will remain with their grade for the duration of the trip.
• Bring a packed lunch (no glass).
• Campers will eat lunch in the designated lunch area inside of the park.
• After lunch, snack purchases may be available, time permitting.
• Campers may bring extra snacks in their camp bag.
• Campers can purchase souvenirs on this trip.
• Water will be available throughout the day.
• Campers will be given a snack prior to getting back on the bus.